Pages

lundi, avril 06, 2015

Pemilihan Pertukaran Pemuda Antar Negara (PPAN) Tingkat Kota Bogor 2015

 
Wow! Today was an amazing day for me! Everything just blew up my emotion, not because of the anger, but the joy I found when I was informed as a Second Runner-up of Pertukaran Pemuda Antar Negara (PPAN) region Bogor 2015 in this noon. I've been knowing and waiting for this program for more than 4 years! The reason why I waited for so long was because of my lack in English and the aesthetic cause.


Firstly, I thought that language skills were really important for this exchange program. So, the international and already universal language, English is really important to be acquired for every candidates. I was always thinking that my language skills, especially English, was not that really good in writing and speaking. Since 2011, I always was thinking about to take an English course in some English institution in Bogor, but it never happened. So, I was always pessimist before I want to join the competition. 

The second cause was about aesthetic. This one is the biggest fear I've always imagined when I would compete on the kind of "representative of the region or country" competition. I know right that I'm not that good in look nor style, so I was just fear and loose on every competition. Moreover, I thought that this cause was the very first point that the juries might take their attention more. Then I just feared "oh okay, I couldn't pass this, leave it and just look another chance". 

But for this year, the spirit was "I wouldn't let the fear play its role in my mind and step. I had to beat them!"

-------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED--------------------------------------------------------------

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire