Pages

vendredi, septembre 29, 2017

New Phase of Life; Living in Cergy

Hey Bloggers!

It’s kinda sad that I forgot to write you about what I’ve done during these months! Well, like what my lecturer said that some writers may get inspired by everything happened in their lives. Yeah, I truly agree.

I am in the phase where my life was changed since I decided to leave my country and live in my dream country. Moving from Indonesia and France is such a big decision for me. I have to quit my job, my family, my best friends and everything. At the day where I departed to France, I was thinking that I would stay just for some days, but then I realize that I live in a country where some people isn’t that easy to talk to strangers, where everything isn’t that simple as we thought, where some people are easily angry by a little thing that could be solved by patience. Until now, I still wonder why I am really brave living alone in a small city where nobody knows me.


Well, I came here for my study. I started my master study at 21 September 2017 in Université de Cergy-Pontoise. I choose this city because at first I concentrated myself on the study that I have to pass to become a diplomat, no matter which kind of university that I get. Anyway, becoming a diplomat is my biggest dream of my life since I was in high school. But the fact is that living in Cergy is truly something that changed my life a lot. Comparing to Paris, this is a small city where you can’t get a metro nearest to your home. This city has a kind of Velib and buses to commute in the city. But for going to Paris, it has RER A which commutes every 15-20 minutes (I guess) from Cergy Préfecture to Paris. To go to Paris it takes about 20-30 minutes, depends on the technical problems. I have experienced commuting from Paris to Cergy for about 1 hour because of what we call accident routier.


While my university is 850 meters away from my home, I don’t have an access of transport that could easily take me faster. I should walk for about 20-25 minutes or if I am in hurry I could pass 15 minutes of walk! It’s hectic for me because in terms of time, I have to arrange really well my alarm so that I wouldn’t be late to attend the classes. But, I am blessed living here, even though it takes times to go to university, I still get times doing sport and looking the leaves falling everyday cause of that routine. Hahaha.

Well, this is already 22.11, it’s not that late but I have to review the lessons of today and for tomorrow!

Catch up later, Bloggers!

Cheers,

Fahmi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire